Sunday 17 March 2013

My first Stampin' Up! card!

I've joined up, ordered a bunch of beautiful products and cleared my craft table!  So here goes... card number one!  All done, and in all of about 10 minutes!   It's the first time I've used my sewing machine on paper, and it wasn't as complicated as I thought it might be, in fact it wasn't complicated at all, just sew as normal and works a treat.






 These are the products I've used from Stampin' Up!  As soon as I get a little more savvy I'll be able to post a link straight to the latest catalogue, but for now, let me know if you want to see the whole range and I'll drop you a catalogue to peruse at leisure!

3 of the sheets in the More Amore Specialty Paper Set 
($19.95 10 double sided sheets and 2 laser cut hearts), 

Paper Doilies ($5.95 for 24), 

Butterflies Embosslits ($19.95)






Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you are selling Stampin Up. Love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete